Widgets are blocks of content that you can add to your site’s sidebars, footers, and other areas. It works like an add-on to your website features which adds extra features on your website. These features can be provided by the theme authors or by any other third-party authors. You can choose to either use multiple widgets or use the same across all locations.
Our theme support menu in three different locations. You can your desire widgets in Left-Sidebar, Right Sidebar and Footer.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance> Widgets
- Available widgets are listed on the left-hand side.
- Drag and drop the widgets to the desired sidebars. Or, click on the widget and select where do you want to add the widget.
- Search for GraphThemes and you will get the list of widgets that we have build for you.